Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁搜尋Latest images會員註冊登入
5/30前完成"閱讀討論"及"心得發表"

What is the best gift you've ever received?

向下 
5 posters
發表人內容
Admin
Admin

文章數 : 137
注冊日期 : 2009-11-20

What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty
發表主題: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty5/10/2010, 12:48 am

回頂端 向下
http://olrc.collegesforums.com
Terry

文章數 : 21
注冊日期 : 2010-03-06

發表主題: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty5/30/2010, 9:53 pm

I think that I can meet the best gift am so long as opposite party is thought honestly delivers me to be able to accept.No matter therefore the thing will be precious I very happy acceptance
回頂端 向下
Your English Teacher

Your English Teacher

文章數 : 351

發表主題: 回復: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty5/30/2010, 11:21 pm

Terry 寫到:
I think that I can meet the best gift am so long as opposite party is thought honestly delivers me to be able to accept.No matter therefore the thing will be precious I very happy acceptance

Do you mean that you once had a gift that was not what you have wanted. But you still think it is precious becasue it was from a best friend?
回頂端 向下
Crystal

馬
文章數 : 11
注冊日期 : 2010-03-12
年齡 : 33
來自 : Tainan
職業/愛好 : student

發表主題: 回復: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty5/30/2010, 11:42 pm

I received a great picture from an important person before my 16 year-old birthday. It had cheered me up and let me pass the difficultly low tide.
回頂端 向下
Your English Teacher

Your English Teacher

發表主題: 回復: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty5/31/2010, 8:24 pm

That's touching. Thanks for the sharing.
回頂端 向下
邱曉筠

文章數 : 9
注冊日期 : 2010-03-11

發表主題: 回復: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty6/13/2010, 10:44 pm

I received a birthday card from my friends. What a surprise! Because the card made my friends. I'm very happy.
回頂端 向下
Your English Teacher

Your English Teacher

發表主題: 回復: What is the best gift you've ever received?   What is the best gift you've ever received? Empty6/14/2010, 7:01 pm

Is there any speical card that impressed you most?
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: Group 11 :: [The Gifts] Discussion Questions-
前往: