Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁搜尋Latest images會員註冊登入
5/30前完成"閱讀討論"及"心得發表"

Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?

向下 
5 posters
發表人內容
Admin
Admin

文章數 : 137
注冊日期 : 2009-11-20

Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty
發表主題: Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?   Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty5/10/2010, 12:52 am

Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that children with a criminal father are often isolated by their classmates or teachers?
回頂端 向下
http://olrc.collegesforums.com
許平平

羊
文章數 : 18
注冊日期 : 2010-03-01
年齡 : 32

發表主題: 回復: Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?   Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty5/21/2010, 1:08 pm

I don’t know… Shocked
I have never seen this kind of situation around me. However, I think it always happen because children are always not caring about others feeling and they don’t know that they would hurt them. They felt fear and frightened. As a result, they may not talk to those children and even isolate them.
回頂端 向下
Your English Teacher

Your English Teacher

文章數 : 351
注冊日期 : 2010-03-06

發表主題: 回復: Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?   Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty5/21/2010, 1:47 pm

So you think it's actually that the children are afraid of those kids.
回頂端 向下
江江

文章數 : 19
注冊日期 : 2010-03-07

發表主題: 回復: Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?   Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty6/6/2010, 7:52 pm

I think it's a commen situation for people especially in Taiwan. Parents always afraid their child make a bad guy as friend, they don't wanna their child play with their child because... One that touches pitch shall be defiled. 
回頂端 向下
Your English Teacher

Your English Teacher

文章數 : 351
注冊日期 : 2010-03-06

發表主題: 回復: Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?   Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty6/6/2010, 9:07 pm

I agree. It's still the same here today in Taiwan.
Some parenst think the kids of crimals might not be good kids.
回頂端 向下
雨~*

文章數 : 20
注冊日期 : 2010-03-08

發表主題: 回復: Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?   Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...? Empty6/14/2010, 1:13 am

I don't know. Maybe it often happen but we don't know
回頂端 向下

Do you think it happens a lot in Taiwan that ...?
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: Group 5 :: [The Doll House] Discussion Questions-
前往: